List of Illustrations.
The Key Events.
Part I: Early Space Station Activities
- a. 1923 to December 1962.
- b. January 1963 to July 1965.
Part II: Apollo Application Program.
- a. August 1965 to December 1966.
- b. January 1967 to December 1968.
- c. January 1969 to February 1970.
Part III: Skylab Development and Operations.
- a. February 1970 to December 1971.
- b. January 1972 to December 1972.
- c. January 1973 to November 1974.
1. Glossary of Abbreviations and Acronyms.
2. Skylab Summary.
3. Skylab Experiments: Medical; Biology; Student; Crew Operations; Apollo Telescope Mount Solar; Earth Resources; Scientific; Solar Physics; Technology and Materials Processing; Comet Kohoutek.
4. Extravehicular Experiment Operations.
5. Experiment Repair and Maintenance.
6. Systems Repairs and Maintenance.
7. Tasks Identified as Possible for Space Laboratory.
8. Skylab Contractors, Responsibilities, and Costs.
10. Official U.S. International Aeronautical Federation World Records.
11. Organization Charts.